Creating communities of people who come together to help and support each other
Mental Health Friends are not professionals. If you are in crisis please see the helplines below.
- In an emergency Call 999
- Go to your local A&E department
- If you’re in crisis and need to speak to someone:
- Call NHS 111 (for when you need help but are not in immediate danger)
- Contact your GP and ask for an emergency appointment
- Contact the Samaritans Available 24 hours a day to provide confidential emotional support for people who are experiencing feelings of distress, despair or suicidal thoughts. www.samaritans.org 116 123 (free to call from within the UK and Ireland), 24 hours a day.
- Use the ‘Shout’ crisis text line- text SHOUT to 85258
A supportive network
We have a growing number of members, our community group forms a strong and reliable network. This allows us to advocate in the local community and work directly with the people we support.
We pursue close relationships with mental health specialists and charities to reach out as early as possible to offer assistance.
MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS
BY YOUR SIDE
What our members say
Get In touch
Leave us a message